11/28/09

Napalm & Noise

It's been a while since I posted on here and I feel terrible that I haven't kept this up like I promised myself I would. We're now about a week in to the "Napalm & Noise" tour with ATR. It's a co-headliner so we switch on and off depending on previous sales in particular markets. Everything is going very smoothly and I'm loving touring in the states. I'm battling a cold right now but I'm finally starting to feel better. The great weather here in Indianapolis is really helping me feel less crappy.

We have a beautiful bus that makes my life so comfortable every day. More Tv's than I can count... (even in my bunk), and all the amenities of home including a fully stocked kitchen, bathroom, and even a shower.

This is the first time that I haven't been with my family for thanksgiving. Instead the entire crew went to Cracker Barrel and had a great meal of turkey and pumpkin pie... Then afterwards we all went to Wal-Mart and got X-mas decor for our bunks. Lets just say that they're looking pretty festive now. It was weird being away from home but I tried to make the best of it and really did have a great time.

I'm gonna try to post some pix up soon and will update more often...(hopefully)


1 comment:

  1. we missed you too, ben. i'm so glad that at least you had turkey and pumpkin pie. it was great to see you tonight. hope the guys enjoy the goodies.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete